Registration is closed. Please EMAIL Lisa if you would like to be placed on the waitlist. Thank you.
Dates: 2020 class is complete. Stay tuned for 2021 information.
Times: Sundays; 1:00-3:00 pm Pacific, 2:00- 4:00 pm Mountain; 3:00- 5:00 pm Central; 4:00- 6:00 pm Eastern: United Kingdom 21:00-23:00; Australia will be on Mondays 6:00-8:00 AM
Location: In the comfort of your own home via computer.
Cost: FREE Includes weekly live video classes via Zoom, E-workbook, audio download, and discussion board opportunities via Blackboard.
Click here for a course outline.
Click here for a flyer to share.
Call Lisa Greene at (425) 298-7197, or send Lisa an EMAIL for info.
This is a six session web-based program for parents/ guardians of children of all ages with cystic fibrosis. We will be using Zoom* video conferencing and Blackboard, an e-learning platform used by many colleges and schools.
You will learn techniques that:
- Are simple and easy to learn
- Teach resilience, responsibility, character and good coping skills
- Lower your stress level
- Have immediate and positive effects
- Up the odds your child’s transition to independence will be fun instead of frantic
In this class, you'll discover how to:
- Motivate kids with CF to do their medical treatments without nagging, lecturing, bribing or yelling
- Put an end to whining, arguing, and complaining about medical treatments
- Talk with your child about difficult issues
- Empower your child to make wise self-care decisions- even when you’re not around
- Raise confidant, responsible kids with high coping skills
- Increase the odds that your child will lead a healthy, happy, hope-filled life
Visit www.PCWHI.com for more information about the book and other resources including free audio downloads.
Questions? Call Lisa Greene at (425) 298-7197 or send Lisa an email.
Attention CF Clinics:
Lisa Greene will present this material to families at your clinic LIVE (when we can travel and have workshops again) or via Zoom. This is a great way to start up a CF support group if you don't already have one or deliver great, new material to your existing group.
Please contact Lisa at (425) 298-7197 for more info or send her an email.
This website is the sole property of Lisa C. Greene, M.A., CFLE. Lisa is a certified parent coach, certified family life educator, public speaker, and a mom. She is also the co-author with Foster Cline, MD of the award-winning Love and Logic® book “Parenting Children with Health Issues.” For more information, visit visit www.ParentingChildrenWithHealthIssues.com.
© 2007 – 2023 All materials on this website are copyrighted by Lisa C. Greene dba Happy Heart Famillies unless otherwise noted.
All Rights reserved. Please contact Lisa for permission to reprint. Thank you.
The information published on this website or in any connected material is the opinion of Lisa C. Greene dba Happy Heart Families only and is not meant to replace professional medical or mental health care. Persons should always seek the advice of a medical professional when making decisions about personal healthcare or treatment.
Contact: Happy Heart Families at: 10016 Edmonds Way, C#223, Edmonds, WA 98020 (425) 298-7197 or visit Contact Info to send an email.